Have you ever had that jumpy "I missed the cockroach and knocked
him off the wall and now I don't know where he is" feeling?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He has given us our hands, and He has given us the desire for Himself, and He has given Himself into our hands. Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift.
3 comments:
Yes. Try the "There was a mouse here yesterday and now there isn't and I hear something nibbling on the floor underneath my feet" feeling.
How about the "My mosquito net is down and yet I feel something creepy slithering up my arm" feeling. This is usually followed by the "I know something was there, but now that I have turned on the lights it is hiding, and I don't dare climb back into bed with it" feeling.
I will never forget my first encounter with a cockroach; at first sight I thought my hamster had escaped.
Post a Comment