You know it's hot when...
-The cats sprawl across the cement floor instead of curling up on
a cushion.
-A large fan suddenly seems like the most necessary household
appliance ever invented.
-Cooking dinner or washing dishes means feeling like Shadrach,
Meshach, and Abednego.
-You consider drinking a beverage you've never really liked,
simply because it has been in the fridge.
-There is more solar-heated water for showers than there has been
all year.
-You take cold showers anyway.
We do have plenty of solar power due to the intense sunlight,
however, and as a bonus, now the clothes take only one day to dry
on the line. As they say, it's an ill wind that blows no good.
...I just wish the wind would blow at all.
1 comment:
Hi, Sharon! I enjoyed reading some of your blogs--you write well and your writings are fun to read (as long as I understand them...I think you know more big words than I do *smile*) Congratulations on your engagement!
Jaime Rinehart (used to be Jaime Stoddard)
Post a Comment